With a detailed plan to change you into an enhanced and better version of yourself, bringing light and rapture into your life, Pahadi House wellness retreat brings you splendid five-day yoga treat in ranchero Tehri. Located in Garhwal Himalayas, Pahadi house is enclosed by lush green forest which makes it an ideal place for yoga, meditation as well as music retreat. This yoga retreat is sure to break away your tension. The main reason behind this program is to restore your positive energies and bring you complete serenity with what yoga has to offer.
This five-day yoga retreat program will include meditation practices, rejuvenating yoga sessions as well as eating delicious healthy home-cooked food which will help to restore perfect balance in you. Come and experience this program which helps you to live yoga to its roots under the supervision of instructors who are masters in teaching yoga.
Highlights of 5 Days Yoga Retreat
- Daily asana classes
- Meditation sessions
- Yoga philosophy sessions
- Daily pranayama and breathing practices
- Enjoy activities surrounded by fresh nature.
You are going to experience a mix of yoga, meditation, cultural experiences, sightseeing, relaxation as well as some of the physical activities in the lap of nature, offering you the ultimate experience of India.
In yoga retreat, you are going to learn a different style of yoga right from Hatha Yoga, Asthanga to Iyengar. You will also grasp knowledge about asanas and the benefits of each posture, contradictions, modifications, and use of props.
This five-day yoga retreat is a great opportunity to put yourself in improvement by learning new skills, pushing your physical limits as well as strengthening your emotional wellbeing. It is open for fresh beginners to yogis of all levels. Thus, people who wish to have a life-changing experience can also go for a yoga retreat.
Here are some reasons why you should go on Yoga Retreat
- Going on a holiday and retreat is not the same thing; there is a huge difference between them. Holidays are about doing more but the retreat is simply about being. Retreats encourage you to leave the outside world behind and step away from all the drains and stress of your life. After attending the retreat you are going to feel refreshed, inspired and deeply rested. Thus, it is going to help you gain clarity as well as seek a deeper truth.
- A retreat is going to take your practice to the next level. Whatever the levels of yoga experience you have, a retreat will help you to go beyond that. As most of the retreats include twice daily yoga which helps to increase your strength, flexibility as well as your awareness for practice more than you would ever believe or think. The main reason behind organizing a yoga retreat is to take you out from your comfort zone make you more inspiring and surrounded by new people. Therefore, a retreat is the perfect time when you can explore new things.
- One of the beautiful things about going to retreat alone is that you already share a common interest as well as passion with everyone else. Within a week strangers are going to become your friends and you will open yourself to sharing with, growing and learning. Thus, you are going to learn many new things.
- Going for a yoga retreat is a perfect way to detox your body. It is going to cleanse your body, mind, heart as well as the soul. The nutritious and healthy food offered in the retreat will help you to nourish and on the other hand also cleanse your body from inside out. With yoga practice, meditation and different workshops your emotion, as well as the mind, will be taken care of.
One of the biggest advantages of the retreat is that you are out of your daily routine. It gives you a chance to experience yourself differently. Flexible or stiff, young or old, the retreat gives you a great chance to get away from all the messes and experience new things in your life.
Therefore, yoga retreat has one main focus to make you feel really good and you get a recharge, re-inspired restored as well as cleansed like new. You can take countless inspiration from here to incorporate in your life.