Ayurveda yoga retreat in himalaya is also known as the sister science of Yoga which is holistic in nature. It is recognized by the World Health Organization as a traditional medical system. The benefits of Ayurveda are diverse which help your body in different ways. Ayurveda is an age-old practice that integrates your body, spirit as well as mind in the pursuit of health. It encourages you to find love in yourself instead of finding in others or comparing yourself to others. Ayurveda wants you to understand that you are truly unique and inspires you to discover your needs and grow, heal as well as reflect in your life.
Ayurveda consists of three main body types and personality characteristics known as doshas. Vata, Pitta and Kapha are the three doshas. Vata helps you to quickly learn as well as grasp knowledge. When Vata is in balance in your body it brings comfortable movement, healthy desire and also a calm mind. Pitta dosha is an Ayurvedic mind-body type which is associated with fire and water. It governs all the heat, transformation as well as metabolism in your mind & body. Kapha supports your emotional calmness, mental & physical endurance. It helps you remain patient as well as compassionate.
Gain your Mental Balance
It offers you a nurturing approach to being healthy. Ayurvedic medicines have been used for thousands of years to maintain health and stave off diseases. Whether you have a dry Vata skin, sensitive pitta skin or oily Kapha skin, we can find which Ayurvedic skin treatment will balance these qualities as well as give you healthy and beautiful skin. Gaining a mental equilibrium has become difficult these days while it also no less important than physical longevity and the same is possible with Ayurvedic Treatments.
One of the most important aspects that should be kept in your mind regarding Ayurveda is that they are long term. Ayurveda treatment is not any medicine that removes the symptoms of ailments immediately because it heals from base outwards.
Ayurveda and Yoga Retreat
Give yourself an amazing transformation with our affordable Ayurveda and yoga retreat in Ranichauri. Take a break from your hectic lifestyle and nurture your body as well as a mind with this Ayurveda retreat. Pahadi house wellness retreat is a great platform that offers several Ayurveda as well as a yoga retreat in order to maintain your healthy lifestyle. Yoga is one of the comprehensive programs that are focused on quality ayurvedic treatments like Panchakarma as well as massages for detoxification and purification. The detoxification treatment is supported by special Ayurvedic & herbal medicines and also light yoga practice.
The main purpose of this program is to achieve individual health goals. Your treatment is going to start with Ayurvedic doctor consultation. The daily Ayurvedic treatment comes with Panchakarma treatments that help to purify your body from toxin materials which are left by disease or unhealthy lifestyle choices. Therefore, it is a rejuvenating process through which excess waste from your body is cleared.
Yoga practice is also part of the Ayurdeva retreat program which supports your body in the cleansing process as well as makes your body fit and stronger. The highly skilled teachers at the Pahadi House wellness retreat make sure that you have the eight supportive practice as well as peace according to your energy levels and treatment plan. There is also a special sequence of asanas that help to balance your different doshas like vita, pitta, and Kapha. Thus, yoga practice will fully support your body in purifying and balancing process. It also helps you to live a healthy and prosperous life.
Things included in Ayurveda and Yoga retreat
- Ayurvedic doctor consultation
- Panchakarma treatments per week
- Yoga classes
- Morning chanting
- Discussion about Ayurveda, Yoga philosophy & mindfulness
- Vegetarian meals
- Local sightseeing
Do you wish to change your way of life? Want it to be more calm and relaxed? To have a healthy life and cure stress? Then prepare yourself to relax and be happy at Ayurveda and Yoga retreat. With this Ayurveda retreat, you will seek a genuine holistic experience for the well-being of your mind as well as the body. Stress is no more a stranger to the majority of today’s population. Stress has led to many health issues like sleep deprivation, memory loss as well as a weak immune system. All these symptoms lead to an imbalance in your overall body and well-being. Through, Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment you can restore your life on the track like before. Here are five benefits of Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment let us see them one by one:
- The very first part of this treatment is the removal of toxins from your body which is known as Purva karma. In this, a simple oil massage can help the nervous system, circulatory system as well as digestive system to achieve its balance again along with physiological equilibrium to offer a restoration of comfort and energy. Thus, detoxification reduces excess fat; increases skin glow & mental clarity and diminishes anxiety as well as insomnia.
- The second part of this process is yoga and meditation which helps to rebuild tissue and strength after the release of harmful wastes as well as toxins. Meditation and yoga are very helpful in the digestion of foods and herbs that you will eat as part of the treatment. Therefore, meditation as well as yoga both aid with mental clarity and strength.
- You are also going to notice the ancient and time tested art of pulse diagnosis as part of your treatment. Ayurveda gives insight into imbalances among the three energies of your body through reading the pulse. Thus, you have an opportunity to monitor key aspects of your health.
- Sleep is one of the most indicative symptoms of imbalance as well as a frequent consequence of stress, thus Ayurveda Panchakarma treatment ensures a notable emphasis upon restoring this cycle. Therefore, a combination of daily massage, meditation, and relaxation therapy along with exercise will help you to restore your sleep patterns.
- You are going to get a personal wellness routine under the supervision of knowledgable staff that is going to understand your requirement like exercise regiments, nutritional diets as well as routines.
Therefore, both Yoga and Ayurveda will work together in balancing and harmonizing your entire body and will lead you to a healthier and meaningful life.
Here are some of the amazing benefits of Ayurveda that you need to be aware:
Helps reduce stress and anxiety
Stress has a severe impact on your health but through Ayurvedic treatment, you can rid of the symptoms of anxiety as well as stress. With the help of transcendental meditation on a regular basis, you can also diminish the symptoms of anxiety. Pranayama, a series of specific breathing exercises help you to calm the nerves and increase energy.
Ayurveda retreat uses different methods that will diminish the problems from different fronts. Poor diet, poor digestion, poor breathing as well as little rest are all results of an imbalance in doshas. To counter this, Ayurveda treatment can help you to deal with all these problems.
Stimulates a diet rich in nutrients and antioxidants
The entire Ayurvedic diet is dependent on the consumption of a large variety of plants as well as foods that are dense in nutrients. The common guidelines of Ayurveda diet highlight on consuming fresh, hot and easy to digest food. Therefore, climatic variables are taken into consideration during a dietary prescription.
There are countless benefits of Ayurveda, the above stated are some of the advantages of Ayurveda treatment. But remember that Ayurved is all about energies, so your body will heal slowly depending on the present state of our body.