This 7 Nights / 8 Days intensive Yoga Meditation Retreat which includes a complimentary consultation session with an expert Ayurvedic Doctor (Medical Practitioner) aims at introducing participants to deeper layers of their minds and bringing about a profound positive change in their regular lifestyles.
Pahadi House yoga retreat India aims at opening up the true potential of an individual and help her attain super excellence in all spheres of life. The Yoga philosophy & Yogic lifestyle transcends all religions and are meant to be practiced by anyone interested in a more holistic way of living and giving.
Yoga Retreat Himalaya
Our retreats are structured to allow participants to experience all aspects of Yoga Meditation Retreat, an introduction to Ayurveda, some rejuvenating massages, community service, a delve into local cultures & folklores; all in the peaceful and magnificent environs of the world’s most beautiful mountains; the Himalaya.
- Visit Holy Shrines and Temples
- Trekking / Hiking in the Himalaya
- Exploring Rishikesh; the Yoga Capital of the World
- Study of Yogic Philosophies
- Study of various Asana
- Study of Meditation techniques
- Group Discussions on Individual Understanding of various topics
- 2 Ayurvedic Massages
- Complimentary Consultation with an expert Ayurveda Practitioner
05:00 – 05:15 : Wake Up
06:00 – 06:15 : Karma Yoga and Mantra chanting
06:15 – 07:00 : Shat-kriyas and Pranayama practices
07:00 – 08:30 : Warm-up exercises, joints and glands following hatha yoga asanas
08:30 – 10:00 : Breakfast and free time
10:00 – 11:15 : Yoga Philosophy
11:15 – 12:30 : Yoga anatomy & physiology workshops
13:00 – 14:30 : Lunch
14:30 – 15:45 : Teaching Methodology / Ayurveda / Practice Teaching
16:00 – 16:15 : Tea break
16:15 – 18:00 : Astanga Vinyasa sessions
18:30 – 19:30 : Dinner and free time
19:30 – 20:30 : Guest lectures / Satsanga / Meditation / Audios and videos / Self-study / Inner dialogue
21:00 – 21:15 : Sleep time
- Fresh beginners or yogis of all levels
- Those who are interested in trekking and hiking the mountains along with learning about yogic lifestyle
- Those who wish to experience a deep and intense life changing experiences
- Those who are looking for detoxification from their life through yogic wisdom, science and practices
- Well furnished, fully carpeted rooms with best in class warm duvets
- Seating arrangements in all rooms
- Hot Water shall be given in all rooms
- Room Heaters
- Power Back Up
Price per person for the above detailed program is US$ 340 on twin sharing basis & US$ 385 on private basis; inclusive of all taxes
NOTE: ALL WOMEN GROUPS WILL HAVE FEMALE YOGA INSTRUCTORS
- Accommodation on single / twin sharing basis
- To & Fro Group Transfers ex Rishikesh
- All Vegetarian Meals Only
- Organic Himalayan Produce
- Snacks / Tea / Coffee
- Expert Yoga / Meditation / Ayurveda Instructors
- All taxes
- Anything not mentioned under the header ‘Inclusions’
- Any air/rail transport
- Extra beverages
- Guide/Instructor Tips
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi to Retreat by Taxi – US$ 80
- Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun to Retreat by Taxi- US$ 35
- We accept a different kinds of payment methods, however, we prefer online banking the most. Account details will be shared upon confirmation.
- Link will be sent upon confirmation for online payment through Credit and Debit cards.
- Balance payment can be accepted upon arrival in Rishikesh through Debit/Credit cards.
- We accept payment through PayPal. Additional charges as applicable.
- Please arrange visa and travel insurance before leaving your home country.
- All fees are non-refundable
- If there is any change in schedule, the participant may request transfer of fees from one batch to another at least 3 weeks before the originally availed commencement date